- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "maac championship"
Eamon to score
There is not much more Quinnipiac men’s soccer forward Eamon Whelan could have asked for his freshman year. The local from New Fairfield, Connecticut racked up a team-high 11 goals and was honored as the 2016 MAAC...
- Posted September 4, 2018
One man, one goal
Have you ever competed against somebody who wants to win so badly that their challenge pushes you to your absolute limit? Those of us who follow sports can match that description with Russell Westbrook or Tom Brady....
- Posted April 25, 2018
The Quinnipiac women’s basketball repeated as Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) Tournament champions and won its third in four years following a 67-58 victory over Marist on Monday afternoon in Albany, New York. “I thought it was...
- Posted March 6, 2018
Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to fifth straight MAAC Championship game with win over Rider
The Quinnipiac women’s basketball team is heading to its fifth consecutive MAAC Tournament Championship game and sixth-straight conference championship game after knocking off Rider, 82-62, on Sunday afternoon at the Times Union Center in Albany. The game...
- Posted March 4, 2018
It’s go time
In the Quinnipiac women’s cross country locker room, Bobcat blue and gold has given way to an overhaul of black and orange. The contrasting colors wash over the locker doors, separated by postings of inspirational quotes and...
- Posted October 27, 2017