- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "loans"
Fed up with loan exit counseling sessions
If you don’t already know, if you borrow federal student loans then the government requires you to complete an exit counseling session, according to Quinnipiac’s Associate Director of Financial Aid and Loan Coordinator Mary Sola. However, Quinnipiac’s...
- Posted April 4, 2016
Student loan interest rates may double in July
On July 1, Congress will vote on whether to keep the current 3.4 percent student loan interest rate or double it to 6.8 percent. This rate hike will affect the subsidized Stafford Loan, which is the most...
- Posted April 30, 2012