- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "loans"
Fed up with loan exit counseling sessions
If you don’t already know, if you borrow federal student loans then the government requires you to complete an exit counseling session, according to Quinnipiac’s Associate Director of Financial Aid and Loan Coordinator Mary Sola. However, Quinnipiac’s...
- Posted April 4, 2016
Student loan interest rates may double in July
On July 1, Congress will vote on whether to keep the current 3.4 percent student loan interest rate or double it to 6.8 percent. This rate hike will affect the subsidized Stafford Loan, which is the most...
- Posted April 30, 2012