- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "Lender"
BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
Quinnipiac finance department chair Thomas S. Coe is placed on leave with the university after being confronted by an anti-child abuse activist who said they have record of him chatting explicitly with a volunteer from the website...
- Posted November 14, 2018
Fornication in the forest: $75K sculpture placed in Quinnipiac’s Pine Grove
The Lenders have made many generous contributions to Quinnipiac University, including the school of business and the basketball court at the TD Bank Sports Center. Their newest donation, valued at $75,000, could be the most surprising.
- Posted October 13, 2011