- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
All posts tagged "leadership"
Leadership for disruptive times
With every individual person comes a different background, religion, set of ideals and definition of leadership, according to Professor Thomas William part-time instructor in general education program. In Nov. 2017 Williams along with Assistant Dean of Student...
- Posted February 6, 2018
A better you leads to a better world
On Monday evening, Executive Director of Ignited Leadership Jason Connell spoke to students about leadership, the “matrix” of forces that disconnect individuals from society and ways to improve the world.
- Posted March 6, 2013