- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey closes out non-conference play with a 4-1 win over Holy Cross
- Dean departure
- Sleeping Giant State Park set to reopen in spring
- Spring spotlight
- Semester of self-care
- Shut down, but not sleeping
- Bill Kohlhepp steps down from his position as Dean of the College of Health Sciences
- Scammers strike again
- Land of the unfree
- If a movie could talk…
All posts tagged "Latino Heritage Month"
Latinos represent largest minority on campus
Although Latinos may seem to be underrepresented at Quinnipiac, they are the largest minority group on campus, according to Diane Ariza, associate vice president for academic affairs and chief diversity officer. Since Sept. 15, Latino Heritage Month...
- Posted October 17, 2013
Latino Heritage Month celebration
There is one week left of Latino Heritage Month. To celebrate, the Latino Cultural Society and the Office of Multicultural and Global Education will host the Dia de los Muertos celebration on Oct. 14 at 3 p.m....
- Posted October 8, 2013
Latino Heritage Month begins
This Sunday marked the kick-off of Latino Heritage month. From now through Oct. 15, the Latino Cultural Society and Office of Multicultural and Global Education will be hosting events around campus to celebrate Latino culture. Students will...
- Posted September 17, 2013