- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Latino Heritage Month"
Latinos represent largest minority on campus
Although Latinos may seem to be underrepresented at Quinnipiac, they are the largest minority group on campus, according to Diane Ariza, associate vice president for academic affairs and chief diversity officer. Since Sept. 15, Latino Heritage Month...
- Posted October 17, 2013
Latino Heritage Month celebration
There is one week left of Latino Heritage Month. To celebrate, the Latino Cultural Society and the Office of Multicultural and Global Education will host the Dia de los Muertos celebration on Oct. 14 at 3 p.m....
- Posted October 8, 2013
Latino Heritage Month begins
This Sunday marked the kick-off of Latino Heritage month. From now through Oct. 15, the Latino Cultural Society and Office of Multicultural and Global Education will be hosting events around campus to celebrate Latino culture. Students will...
- Posted September 17, 2013