- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
All posts tagged "lasts"
Love that lasts
It is still “cuffing season” – the time of year that people start and want to be in new relationships because of the cold weather; benefits of relationships such as these include cuddling, being close to someone...
- Posted February 25, 2015