- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
- What’s wrong with America?
- Chase Priskie breaks Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey DI record for goals by a defenseman
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
All posts tagged "lasts"
Love that lasts
It is still “cuffing season” – the time of year that people start and want to be in new relationships because of the cold weather; benefits of relationships such as these include cuddling, being close to someone...
- Posted February 25, 2015