- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "Korean"
Non-credit Korean class calls for added diversity
In fall 2013, Associate Professor of Communications Sang Nam seized the opportunity to bring a new sense of diversity to the Quinnipiac community. By creating a non-credit Korean course, Nam has given faculty, staff and students the...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Students now have the opportunity to learn Korean. Associate Professor of Communications Sang Nam will teach the Korean language and culture to students, faculty and staff each Tuesday at noon. Students cannot earn credits from these lessons....
- Posted October 1, 2013