- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "kimberly cunniff"
Megan McCreedy earns Quinnipiac field hockey’s assist record
Not many student-athletes are fortunate enough to get a chance to cement their name into a Division I program’s record books. When they do, it is sure to be something worth remembering. That is what captain Megan...
- Posted November 2, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey shuts down Bryant, 2-0
The Quinnipiac field hockey team’s defense stole the spotlight Sunday, allowing only three shots on goal all game as the Bobcats took the match against Bryant, 2-0. “Bryant plays a packed style, a zone style,” Quinnipiac head...
- Posted October 23, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey powers past Siena
The Quinnipiac field hockey team defeated Siena, 6-1, in an NEC matchup Friday. Seniors Megan McCreedy, Kaitlyn Notarianni, and Kimberly Cunniff highlighted the win by achieving career milestones during the game. McCreedy’s three assists in the game...
- Posted October 22, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey wins on last-second shot
With 5.2 seconds left on the clock and Quinnipiac and Harvard tied at 3, Maria Malonoski’s hard pass made its way down the field flying by all defenders finding Amanda Danziger. Danziger went unnoticed as she slipped...
- Posted September 18, 2011
Cunniff leads field hockey to 3-1 win
Junior defender Kimberly Cunniff scored two goals in Sunday’s home game, giving Quinnipiac’s field hockey team a come-from-behind victory over the Lafayette Leopards. The field hockey team went on to win 3-1, improving its record to 3-6...
- Posted September 28, 2010