- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "kimberly cunniff"
Megan McCreedy earns Quinnipiac field hockey’s assist record
Not many student-athletes are fortunate enough to get a chance to cement their name into a Division I program’s record books. When they do, it is sure to be something worth remembering. That is what captain Megan...
- Posted November 2, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey shuts down Bryant, 2-0
The Quinnipiac field hockey team’s defense stole the spotlight Sunday, allowing only three shots on goal all game as the Bobcats took the match against Bryant, 2-0. “Bryant plays a packed style, a zone style,” Quinnipiac head...
- Posted October 23, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey powers past Siena
The Quinnipiac field hockey team defeated Siena, 6-1, in an NEC matchup Friday. Seniors Megan McCreedy, Kaitlyn Notarianni, and Kimberly Cunniff highlighted the win by achieving career milestones during the game. McCreedy’s three assists in the game...
- Posted October 22, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey wins on last-second shot
With 5.2 seconds left on the clock and Quinnipiac and Harvard tied at 3, Maria Malonoski’s hard pass made its way down the field flying by all defenders finding Amanda Danziger. Danziger went unnoticed as she slipped...
- Posted September 18, 2011
Cunniff leads field hockey to 3-1 win
Junior defender Kimberly Cunniff scored two goals in Sunday’s home game, giving Quinnipiac’s field hockey team a come-from-behind victory over the Lafayette Leopards. The field hockey team went on to win 3-1, improving its record to 3-6...
- Posted September 28, 2010