- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
All posts tagged "Kim kardashian"
Culture Shock, 2/27
Andy Samberg Engaged The Saturday Night Live comedian announced his engagement to girlfriend of more than five years, Joanna Newsom, a singer-songwriter. Newsom flaunted her ring at Film Independent Spirit awards at Santa Monica Beach on Feb....
- Posted February 27, 2013
Culture Shock 2/20
Gomez and Bieber officially over Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are reported to be done for good. According to Perez Hilton, Gomez mentioned how Bieber wouldn’t stop texting her at a Grammy after party. Sources say Gomez...
- Posted February 20, 2013
WRECK: Kanye ‘fell in love’ with Kim
Rumors continue to circulate around Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s relationship status. Although there is little evidence to support that they are dating, Kardashian and West allegedly went on a date to see “The Hunger Games” in...
- Posted April 18, 2012
WRECK of the week: Kris and Kim
What do Lindsay Lohan’s line of coke and Taylor Swift’s VMA acceptance speech have in common? They’re both longer than Kim Kardashian’s marriage.
- Posted November 6, 2011
WRECK of the week: Lindsay Lohan detoxifies her clothes
Lindsay Lohan can’t seem to strip away her bad habits, but she has no problem shedding her clothes.
- Posted November 1, 2011
Halloween v. Mother Nature…and Myself
This Halloween weekend was too reminiscent of Hurricane Irene’s reign of terror. Everyone boarded up their windows, stayed off the roads and missed extremely important birthday festivities (or was that just me?) to withstand the storm.
- Posted October 31, 2011
RAVE and WRECK of the week; Oct. 19, 2011
RAVE of the week: ‘13 Nights of Halloween’ to begin WRECK of the week: Humphries adds little to Dash clan
- Posted October 19, 2011
RAVE and WRECK of the week, March 9, 2011
RAVE of the week: Lupe’s a laser, not a loser WRECK of the week: Kim: Stop trying to sing
- Posted March 9, 2011
Morbid ad campaign doing more scaring than raising awareness
With Kim Kardashian posing dead for AIDS, a campaign backing a great cause is really a parent’s worst nightmare.
- Posted December 8, 2010
DASH to take NY
The Kardashian family has been an iconic clan on reality television for the past few years.
- Posted November 10, 2010
Queen of Mean turns nice
The recent teen suicides as a result of gay bullying have spoken volumes to the general public — and to Hollywood royalty as well.
- Posted October 20, 2010