- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "Kim Cunniff"
Field hockey falls to Monmouth in NEC semifinals
The Quinnipiac field hockey team fell to Monmouth, 1-0, in the Northeast Conference semifinals on Friday, marking the fourth straight year the Bobcats fell in the semifinals.Monmouth’s Patricia O’Dwyer scored the lone goal of the contest just...
- Posted November 4, 2011
Megan McCreedy earns Quinnipiac field hockey’s assist record
Not many student-athletes are fortunate enough to get a chance to cement their name into a Division I program’s record books. When they do, it is sure to be something worth remembering. That is what captain Megan...
- Posted November 2, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey clinches No. 3 seed
Seniors Kim Cunniff and Megan McCreedy each scored a goal while freshman Danielle Allan recorded her first-career hat trick to clinch the No. 3 seed for the Bobcats, as Quinnipiac defeated Sacred Heart, 5-2, Friday at Quinnipiac...
- Posted October 28, 2011
Rusin carries field hockey past Columbia
The Bobcats continued their winning ways on Wednesday with a come from behind 3-1 victory over Columbia. Sophomore Jess Rusin sparked the Bobcats with the game-tying goal and winning goals after falling behind 1-0 after just 2:44...
- Posted September 22, 2011
Field hockey falls to No. 6 Penn State
The Quinnipiac field hockey team fell to No. 6 Penn State, 6-1, in a non-conference matchup Sunday at University Park, Pa. Penn State (3-3) came out flying in the first half by scoring on their first four...
- Posted September 11, 2011
Field hockey defeats Colgate in 6-0 rout
The Quinnipiac University field hockey team shut out Colgate University 6-0 on Friday. The Bobcats (3-1) are off to the best start to the season in the program’s Division I history with the win. Jess Rusin led...
- Posted September 10, 2011