- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
All posts tagged "Kim Cunniff"
Field hockey falls to Monmouth in NEC semifinals
The Quinnipiac field hockey team fell to Monmouth, 1-0, in the Northeast Conference semifinals on Friday, marking the fourth straight year the Bobcats fell in the semifinals.Monmouth’s Patricia O’Dwyer scored the lone goal of the contest just...
- Posted November 4, 2011
Megan McCreedy earns Quinnipiac field hockey’s assist record
Not many student-athletes are fortunate enough to get a chance to cement their name into a Division I program’s record books. When they do, it is sure to be something worth remembering. That is what captain Megan...
- Posted November 2, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey clinches No. 3 seed
Seniors Kim Cunniff and Megan McCreedy each scored a goal while freshman Danielle Allan recorded her first-career hat trick to clinch the No. 3 seed for the Bobcats, as Quinnipiac defeated Sacred Heart, 5-2, Friday at Quinnipiac...
- Posted October 28, 2011
Rusin carries field hockey past Columbia
The Bobcats continued their winning ways on Wednesday with a come from behind 3-1 victory over Columbia. Sophomore Jess Rusin sparked the Bobcats with the game-tying goal and winning goals after falling behind 1-0 after just 2:44...
- Posted September 22, 2011
Field hockey falls to No. 6 Penn State
The Quinnipiac field hockey team fell to No. 6 Penn State, 6-1, in a non-conference matchup Sunday at University Park, Pa. Penn State (3-3) came out flying in the first half by scoring on their first four...
- Posted September 11, 2011
Field hockey defeats Colgate in 6-0 rout
The Quinnipiac University field hockey team shut out Colgate University 6-0 on Friday. The Bobcats (3-1) are off to the best start to the season in the program’s Division I history with the win. Jess Rusin led...
- Posted September 10, 2011