- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "kids"
I’m 21, but I still feel like a kid
By the time you are reading this, I will have just turned 21 years old. With being 21, that means that I can buy alcohol, but I don’t drink. With being 21, that means I can get...
- Posted March 1, 2017
Students raise money for QTHON in creative ways
Andrew Geller, Junior How much: I raised $350 How: Almost 100 percent through social media posting. I also came up with the idea to sell a Yale ticket and give the funds to QTHON. That ended up...
- Posted March 8, 2016
Drayton gets on stage with his mom and dad. He takes the microphone with his two hands and when he tries to speak, he breaks out into giggles, throws his head back and looks to his parents....
- Posted March 3, 2015