- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Kevin Kelly"
Spring Success: Two NEC Championships highlight spring season
The Bobcats have brought home two NEC Championships this spring, with the possibility of a third on the way.
- Posted May 4, 2011
Men’s lacrosse clinch share of NEC title
Behind a career-high game from Basil Kostaras, the Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse team defeated Wagner College and won a share of the Northeast Conference regular season Championship.
- Posted May 3, 2011
Men’s lax falls to the Mount
Mount St. Mary’s (6-5, 3-0 NEC) jumped out in front early and closed the first quarter with a 4-0 lead. From that point, they never looked back and defeated the Bobcats 16-10.
- Posted April 19, 2011
Goalie scores in offensive outburst [SLIDESHOW]
Quinnipiac goalie Kevin Benzing scored his first career goal in the first quarter and made 16 saves. Kevin Kelly scored five goals and Christian Haggerty tallied five points, leading the Bobcats to a 19-15 victory over Northeast...
- Posted April 12, 2011
Men’s lacrosse first NEC win a classic
The first-ever NEC game for the Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse team was a memorable one as the Bobcats defeated Bryant 13-12 on a last-second goal.
- Posted April 5, 2011
Spring 2011’s all fantasy team
Spring sports are off and running at Quinnipiac so it’s time for the Chronicle to break out our final installment of fantasy sports
- Posted March 30, 2011
Freshman nets hat trick, men’s lacrosse win easily in home-opener
Even though Holy Cross outshot Quinnipiac 39-34, the men’s lacrosse team defeated the Crusaders 10-5 in its home opener for its first win of the season.
- Posted March 8, 2011