- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Kelby Carey"
Quinnipiac volleyball seniors leave their mark
For seniors Kayla Lawler and Kelby Carey it’s going to be tough to put aside their Quinnipiac volleyball uniforms and never step on the court again, especially considering how often they’ve been on it.
- Posted November 9, 2011
Quinnipiac volleyball earns first conference win
The Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team picked up a 3-2 victory over St. Francis (NY), holding off a Terrier comeback attempt on Saturday in Burt Kahn Court. The win was the Bobcats first in Northeast Conference (NEC) play...
- Posted October 2, 2011
Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Bryant
The Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team was defeated Wednesday by the Bryant Bulldogs 3-0 (20-25, 16-25, 10-25). The Bobcats (1-15) stayed close throughout the first set never trailing by more than four until the final point. The Bobcats...
- Posted September 29, 2011
Volleyball changes lineup again, still loses
Playing without three of the team’s possible starters, the Bobcats lost their sixth straight game, this time to the New Hampshire Wildcats in straight sets (26-24, 25-15, 25-18) Saturday night in Burt Kahn Court.
- Posted September 17, 2011
Quinnipiac Fall 2011 All-Fantasy Team
It’s that time of year again. That’s right … it’s time to talk Quinnipiac fall sports, fantasy style.
- Posted September 14, 2011
Volleyball rallies to earn first win
Kelby Carey saw the ball go up and said to herself “just put the ball down.” Moments later, Taylor Payne pointed at Logan Riker and said, “This is for you.” The first win of the season has...
- Posted September 9, 2011
COMMENTARY: Seniors must carry brunt of attack for Quinnipiac volleyball
A new season brings new hope for the Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team. After years of struggling in the Northeast Conference, never recording a winning season, the Bobcats look to turn things around this year. But the first...
- Posted August 31, 2011
Quinnipiac volleyball swept out of California
The Bobcats lost to No. 11 UCLA on Friday, and Loyola Marymount and Cal State Fullerton on Saturday.
- Posted August 27, 2011