- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Keith Allain"
Fourth time is the charm for Yale
Quinnipiac head coach Rand Pecknold knew his rival had changed. Even after three wins against them this season, Yale was a different team heading to the national championship game. The team and its goalie got hot at...
- Posted April 14, 2013
Connecticut to crown different champion
In the past two decades, sports in Connecticut have been ruled by UConn, whose men’s and women’s basketball programs have served as a monopoly for the Nutmeg State sports fans. After hall of fame coach Jim Calhoun...
- Posted April 12, 2013
‘BEAT YALE’ FAIL: Bulldogs bully Bobcats at the Bank [Video, slideshow]
The Bulldogs came hard at the Bobcats. So hard that one Yale slap shot even sailed through Quinnipiac’s net. The Bulldogs, ranked third in the nation, trounced the Bobcats in humiliating fashion, 6-1, in front of a student...
- Posted February 19, 2011