- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "Ke$ha"
Online tix are quick fix
Were you ready to have Sam Adams, the guys of 3OH!3 and Hoodie Allen all at your fingertips? Well with the creation of Quinnipiac’s online ticket sales system, you should have been.
- Posted September 21, 2011
Beardo was a weirdo
According to Facebook, 4,312 people like rap/punk rocker Beardo. Most likely none of those people are the Quinnipiac students who saw Beardo open for Ke$ha on Saturday at TD Bank Sports Center.
- Posted April 6, 2011
Ke$ha hits QU [Slideshow]
Ke$ha's love was Quinnipiac's drug when she partied on stage in front of a sold out crowd last night at TD Bank Sports Arena.
- Posted April 3, 2011
Rap/punk rocker Beardo will open for Ke$ha [Video]
Things are about to get hairy at Quinnipiac’s “Wake the Giant” concert as Beardo joins “The Get $leazy Tour,” SPB Mainstage Chair Jamie Kloss confirmed today.
- Posted March 25, 2011
Students show love for Ke$ha online and in line
Quinnipiac students voiced both disappointment and delight as the news of Ke$ha headlining the spring concert exploded on campus, Facebook and Twitter this week.
- Posted February 16, 2011
Ke$ha: Love her or hate her, she’s coming to QU
Jamie Hill and Michele Snow give the pros and cons of Ke$ha coming to QU.
- Posted February 9, 2011
15 Best Songs of 2010
Mainstream music in 2010 felt like one bad teenage dream from an unlikely collaboration between Justin Bieber to Ludacris to the abomination of Ke$ha, who thrust her way into the pop culture lexicon. With some minor setbacks,...
- Posted December 22, 2010