- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "kate wheeler"
Seeley makes changes, preps for home stretch
With just six games left in the regular reason, every game is crucial for the Bobcats. And it begins with this weekend when the Bobcats travel to Harvard and Dartmouth. The Bobcats sit in a three-way tie...
- Posted February 1, 2012
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey skates to second straight victory
After blanking Rensselear 2-0 Friday, the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey offense continued to perform well as they defeated Union 5-1, Saturday afternoon at Messa Rink in Schenectady, N.Y, extending its all-time record against Union to 17-0-3. The...
- Posted October 29, 2011
Women’s hockey: underdogs to powerhouse
After consecutive winning seasons, expectations for the program are at an all-time high as indicated by their number nine preseason ranking.
- Posted October 12, 2011
‘Cats can’t hold big lead again, lose in OT
Friday night the women’s ice hockey team led by three goals, only to allow the Maine Black Bears to score four unanswered goals to take the win. Saturday afternoon seemed like a recurring nightmare.Leading by three going...
- Posted October 9, 2011
Babstock powers Bobcats to 5-1 victory over RPI
Freshman phenom Kelly Babstock continued her historic season Friday against Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a game-high five points--two goals and three assists--in Quinnipiac’s 5-1 victory at the TD Bank Sports Center.
- Posted February 11, 2011
QU’s shorthander swings game
For two consecutive nights, Quinnipiac freshman Kelly Babstock scored a spectacular shorthanded goal. But only the one on the second night turned out to help the team.
- Posted February 1, 2011
Bobcats rally late, salvage tie against No. 7 BC
Forwards Kate Wheeler and Kelly Babstock helped the Bobcats make a comeback after a two-goal deficit in the women’s ice hockey team’s 3-3 tie with No. 7 Boston College. Wheeler picked up two goals, while Babstock tallied...
- Posted October 26, 2010