- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "Kappa Alpha Theta"
Student harassed following philanthropy event cancellation
After senior Lexie Gruber posted on Facebook that she was offended by an advertisement for a sorority’s annual philanthropy event, students insulted her and threatened her on social media sites such as Yik Yak. When Gruber saw...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Project Angel Tree
Kappa Alpha Theta and Community Action Project are holding Project Angel Tree, where students can sponsor a child for the holiday season. The event will be held Nov. 18 through Nov. 24 in the Carl Hansen Student...
- Posted November 13, 2013
Bone Marrow Registry Drive gives students a chance to save a life
Senior Victoria Vigilanti isn’t just a goaltender for the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team. She is also a candidate to donate her matched bone marrow. Her team had originally participated in the bone marrow drive at Quinnipiac...
- Posted March 26, 2013
A Winning Greek Week
The brothers of Delta Tau Delta won Greek Week 2011, a series of competitive events among the fraternities and sororities held last week, after they took first place in competitions such as the Penny War Challenge and...
- Posted October 31, 2011
Theta rallies for Fritzson’s cause
Joined by the sisters of Kappa Alpha Theta, Chelsea Fritzson is reaching out to the Quinnipiac community by holding a bone marrow drive tomorrow in the pep band room of the Recreation Center (AC147) from 10 a.m....
- Posted February 10, 2011
Theta deals denim for sisters in need
As the fall shopping season arrives, the sisters of Kappa Alpha Theta are helping the Quinnipiac community get an early start. On Tuesday, Sept. 14, they held the third annual Charity Denim event in the Mount Carmel...
- Posted September 22, 2010