- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Justin Timberlake"
Man of the field
“All my haters gon’ say it’s fake,” Timberlake croons in his famous falsetto range on his latest single, “Filthy.” “I guess I got my swagger back.” The pop veteran’s latest works, an album titled “Man of the...
- Posted February 6, 2018
New year, new music
New year, new me? How about new year, new music? Coming off the heels of a year that saw a lot of new music, 2018 has a lot to live up to. Some notable albums came from...
- Posted January 23, 2018
Pining for the past: boy bands
Who remembers pleading their parents to drive them to Target as soon as the latest boy band album came out? Many of us share those same memories and we wonder, what was it about these groups that...
- Posted February 24, 2016
Fall album preview
Though the summer is coming to a close, that doesn’t mean there isn’t anything to be excited about. This fall is loaded with massive releases from artists all over the genre spectrum. From the acoustic genius, Jack...
- Posted September 11, 2013
RAVE: JT’s comeback
If Justin Timberlake is famous for anything, it’s that he brings sexy back at the most unexpected times. This may not have been what he was planning when he started working on his new album, “The 20/20...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Beyonce’s newest gig Beyonce announced she’ll be singing at the 2013 Super Bowl halftime show. She is very excited to perform her top hits to devoted fans. As “E! News” puts it, “The NFL just got a...
- Posted October 24, 2012
Try your hand at this week's crossword, featuring facts about the Emmy's
- Posted September 21, 2011