- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "Juliet Labarthe"
Spring Success: Two NEC Championships highlight spring season
The Bobcats have brought home two NEC Championships this spring, with the possibility of a third on the way.
- Posted May 4, 2011
Back on top: 6 titles in 8 years for women’s tennis
After two seasons of coming up short, the Quinnipiac women’s tennis team did what it has done best over the past eight years. They won the Northeast Conference Championship.
- Posted April 19, 2011
The sooner the better
Quinnipiac athletics has been experiencing what Dick Vitale might call the year of the “Diaper Dandies.” Freshman phenoms have emerged in almost every sport this year–Kelly Babstock, Dylan Webster and the Faust triplets (a.k.a. “RUN ABC”) just...
- Posted April 6, 2011
Spring 2011’s all fantasy team
Spring sports are off and running at Quinnipiac so it’s time for the Chronicle to break out our final installment of fantasy sports
- Posted March 30, 2011
Labarthe defeated in women’s tennis finals
Freshman Juliet Labarthe moved on to the Flight C Singles final on Saturday at the West Point Eastern Tennis Invitational before losing to Amherst’s Gabby Devlin on Sunday.
- Posted September 28, 2010
Labarthe highlights home tourney
Senior Adrienne Markison reached the semifinals in the top flight of the singles bracket and freshman Juliet Labarthe, competing in her first career college singles tournament, took down the Flight B Championship.
- Posted September 21, 2010