- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "Pres. John Lahey"
Search for Quinnipiac’s next president continues
With the 2017-2018 academic year in full swing, the Presidential Search Committee continues its pursuit for Quinnipiac’s next president. On Monday, Aug. 28, Chairman of the Search committee, William Weldon, sent out an update to the Quinnipiac...
- Posted August 29, 2017
Lahey, panel respond to SGA’s concerns
Quinnipiac’s Student Government Association organized the first State of the QUnion address on Monday at Rocky Top Student Center. The event highlighted several ongoing projects and featured a Q&A between students and administrators.
- Posted April 27, 2011
Lieberman: Study Islam, take interest in Middle East
Sen. Joe Lieberman told Quinnipiac students on Monday to pay attention and take an active role in the political events...
- Posted March 8, 2011
Lahey’s $1.8M tops in Connecticut
President John Lahey ranked sixth on the list of top 10 highest-earning presidents of private colleges in 2008, according to the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Posted November 17, 2010
There’s no such thing as forced diversity
President John Lahey messed up. I hope he knows it, and I hope he plans to publicly acknowledge it, because his words on planning to hire a “high quality African-American” were out of line.
- Posted November 2, 2010
Lahey wants black diversity director
President John Lahey specified his desire to hire a “high quality African-American” for the associate director of student diversity programming position at last Wednesday’s Student Government Association meeting.
- Posted October 27, 2010
I smell a rat…er, a man in a rat suit
While I was driving into school recently, a giant rat dropped some pamphlets into my car. “Surely this will be enlightening,” I thought. A man standing around in rat costume in 90-degree weather is a man with...
- Posted September 15, 2010
Quinnipiac University to open medical school
Quinnipiac University announced on Thursday morning its plans to open a medical school on the North Haven campus.
- Posted January 28, 2010
President Lahey fields questions on diversity
Quinnipiac University President John Lahey addressed SGA on Dec. 9, 2009, focusing on the state of the University and the issue of diversity on campus.
- Posted January 20, 2010