- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Joey Mullaney"
Q&A: A sit down with the newest student body president
Joey Mullaney Age 20 | Major Political Science | Year Class of 2017 Q: What made you decide to run for student body president? A: “I thought I would be best at serving the students because that’s...
- Posted April 12, 2016
Brothers carry Mullaney up mountain
Joseph Mullaney, a junior at Quinnipiac, experienced the joy of making it to the top of the Sleeping Giant—something that he didn’t think he’d ever be able to do. However, this feeling of joy was built not...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Sigma Phi Epsilon members carry Mullaney up Sleeping Giant
Junior political science major Joey Mullaney’s Friedreich Ataxia prevented him from hiking Sleeping Giant–that is, until his fraternity brothers helped him make the climb. Friedreich Ataxia–a debilitating, life-shortening, degenerative neuromuscular disorder–affects approximately one in 50,000 people in...
- Posted September 15, 2015
SGA to hold elections Wednesday
Student Government Association (SGA) will hold elections on Wednesday, April 8, 2015. But before the elections, students running for SGA positions had the opportunity to debate and present their goals. The event was hosted by SGA in...
- Posted April 7, 2015