- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
All posts tagged "Jimmy Whelan"
New Blue Rugby got the wake-up call it needed before the playoffs in a big way. New Blue was shut out by Eastern Connecticut State, 26-0, in its first loss of the season Saturday at Boulevard Field...
- Posted October 25, 2011
New Blue strives for Quinnipiac colors
Today, Quinnipiac still refuses to acknowledge the New Blue Rugby organization. And still, the team is fighting to wear blue and yellow.
- Posted October 5, 2011