- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey closes out non-conference play with a 4-1 win over Holy Cross
- Dean departure
- Sleeping Giant State Park set to reopen in spring
- Spring spotlight
- Semester of self-care
- Shut down, but not sleeping
- Bill Kohlhepp steps down from his position as Dean of the College of Health Sciences
- Scammers strike again
- Land of the unfree
- If a movie could talk…
All posts tagged "Jennifer Gerarda Brown"
School of Law welcomes new staff
The university recently announced Shelly R. Sadin as the associate dean of professional and career development in the School of Law. Sadin developed a reputation as a skilled and ethical lawyer after being in the business for...
- Posted September 17, 2013
New law school dean named
Professor of Law Jennifer Gerarda Brown was announced as the new dean of Quinnipiac University’s School of Law by President John Lahey last week, effective July 1, 2013. Brown joined the law school’s faculty in 1994, and...
- Posted February 27, 2013