- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "JDRF"
Walking toward a cure
About 2,000 people walked the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s North Haven Walk to Cure Diabetes this Sunday on the North Haven campus. The three-mile walk raised $97,777.57 and spread awareness for type 1 diabetes, according to JDRF’s...
- Posted October 9, 2013