- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "Jasmine Martin"
Martin leads women’s basketball past North Carolina A&T
If there was any uncertainty for the Bobcats before their game against North Carolina A&T, it was swept away the second the ball was tipped. “The nerves were clearly there going into the game,” Quinnipiac head coach...
- Posted November 8, 2013
Let’s go dancing
Following a disappointing end to last season when the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team fell to Monmouth at home, 69-66, in the semifinals of the Northeast Conference tournament, head coach Tricia Fabbri got her first post game text....
- Posted March 18, 2013
Women’s basketball holds on to beat LIU-Brooklyn
After taking a six-point lead into the locker room, the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team started the second half on an 11-0 run to bury the LIU-Brooklyn Blackbirds. Brittany McQuain picked up her second double-double of the season...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Jasmine Martin makes quick mark in Quinnipiac women’s basketball success
The freshman players are contributing just as much as the veterans and Jasmine Martin has led this youth movement as a spark off the bench, averaging 11.2 points per game.
- Posted January 25, 2012
Bobcats bury Bryant in conference opener
Felicia Barron breaks program record with 12 steals
- Posted December 3, 2011
Women’s basketball: shooting for success
The women’s basketball team did not end the 2010-11 season on the note that it had hoped, falling to Monmouth 55-36 in the Northeast Conference Quarterfinals.
- Posted October 12, 2011