- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Jasmine Martin"
Martin leads women’s basketball past North Carolina A&T
If there was any uncertainty for the Bobcats before their game against North Carolina A&T, it was swept away the second the ball was tipped. “The nerves were clearly there going into the game,” Quinnipiac head coach...
- Posted November 8, 2013
Let’s go dancing
Following a disappointing end to last season when the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team fell to Monmouth at home, 69-66, in the semifinals of the Northeast Conference tournament, head coach Tricia Fabbri got her first post game text....
- Posted March 18, 2013
Women’s basketball holds on to beat LIU-Brooklyn
After taking a six-point lead into the locker room, the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team started the second half on an 11-0 run to bury the LIU-Brooklyn Blackbirds. Brittany McQuain picked up her second double-double of the season...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Jasmine Martin makes quick mark in Quinnipiac women’s basketball success
The freshman players are contributing just as much as the veterans and Jasmine Martin has led this youth movement as a spark off the bench, averaging 11.2 points per game.
- Posted January 25, 2012
Bobcats bury Bryant in conference opener
Felicia Barron breaks program record with 12 steals
- Posted December 3, 2011
Women’s basketball: shooting for success
The women’s basketball team did not end the 2010-11 season on the note that it had hoped, falling to Monmouth 55-36 in the Northeast Conference Quarterfinals.
- Posted October 12, 2011