- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Italy"
The cross of cultures
Born and raised in America, I always thought what we see, do and observe on a day-to-day basis was considered to be normal. Like most Americans, I’ve established a routine and am always on the go. Studying...
- Posted January 27, 2016
My Week Under the Tuscan Sun
It seems a bit disingenuous to call my week in Italy over spring break one spent under the sun, when in reality it rained for most of the week. But rain or shine, my week in Italia...
- Posted March 30, 2011