- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Italy"
The cross of cultures
Born and raised in America, I always thought what we see, do and observe on a day-to-day basis was considered to be normal. Like most Americans, I’ve established a routine and am always on the go. Studying...
- Posted January 27, 2016
My Week Under the Tuscan Sun
It seems a bit disingenuous to call my week in Italy over spring break one spent under the sun, when in reality it rained for most of the week. But rain or shine, my week in Italia...
- Posted March 30, 2011