- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "Iraq"
Trump’s Executive Order affects refugees close to home
President Donald Trump’s Executive Order banning refugees access into America from the countries Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen has sparked upheaval across the world. It is clear that this ban affects millions of immigrant...
- Posted February 8, 2017
PR campaign holds student veterans panel
As part of its public relations campaign to raise awareness for student veterans, the PRSSA Bateman Competition team “Bridging the Gap” held a panel on Tuesday, March 2 featuring three student veterans at Quinnipiac. “We thought that...
- Posted March 5, 2016
QU prof Schissler founds treatment center for Iraq veterans
Access to the treatment, counseling and therapy veterans need isn’t always easy to find, often causing veterans to suffer while remaining untreated.
- Posted December 8, 2010
After a tour in Iraq, Elizabeth Suarez is back in the classroom
Walking towards the School of Law on a sunny Friday afternoon, Elizabeth Suarez, a 26-year-old Quinnipiac junior, passes me her iPhone, telling me to cycle through a few photos. They’re photos of her in a dusty barrack,...
- Posted September 29, 2010