- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "iPhone"
See your home screen in living color
Apple products have become some of the most advanced technologies available to the public. With each new model of the iPhone, there comes a string of features such as Apple Pay, facial recognition and studio-quality pictures. But...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Two is better than one
Apple continues to outdo itself with each and every release of its products. This time in particular, it released two groundbreaking technological advances. Instead of one iPhone, Apple dropped two, along with the Series 3 of the...
- Posted September 19, 2017
Rave: iOS 10 gets a 10/10
The iOS 10 is finally here. My roommate convinced me to get the update the day it came out and I am glad that I did. I am not completely obsessed with Apple. I know that sounds...
- Posted September 21, 2016
Wreck: BBM brought back from the dead
2003 called. It wants its BlackBerry Messenger back. It seems that, in the effort to revive themselves, BlackBerry has taken initiative to get people talking about their company again. They have recently launched a new app for...
- Posted November 1, 2013
Love me Tinder
Tinder App for smartphones seems to be the newest rave on college campuses and the larger community. Anyone can create a profile on the matchmaking device by using their Facebook pictures. People can anonymously “like” people’s profiles,...
- Posted January 30, 2013
There are those classic moments when technology becomes too much for itself, specifically in the case of an electronic female slave with a foreign name—Siri.
- Posted January 23, 2012
iPhone 4S gets ‘Siri-ous’
Apple released its newest iPhone upgrade, the iPhone 4S, which comes with a revamped voice recognition feature called Siri, which kept eager Apple users awake at 3 a.m. Oct. 7 waiting to preorder it.
- Posted October 19, 2011