- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "internships"
Are you career ready?
Many students come to Quinnipiac with a specific end goal in mind – to have a job upon graduation. Depending on a student’s major, there are various opportunities and resources available to help guide them along this...
- Posted September 4, 2018
More than your average intern
Brittany Hayles Major: Business Management Minor: Computer Information Systems (CIS) Class: Sophomore Internship: Rolls Royce Hayles didn’t expect to work for Rolls Royce this summer; she had wanted to intern in the fashion industry. Then she saw...
- Posted April 29, 2015
Unpaid internships benefit some more than others
Students who have an internship in college have a greater chance of finding a job before graduation, according to a recent research conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers. However, when these internships are unpaid,...
- Posted October 28, 2013
Internship red flags: how to spot a dud before you commit
‘Tis the season to scour indeed.com and pass on resumes to prospective employers. The summer internship hunt is in full swing and internship positions are going like hotcakes. But before going application crazy on Career Connections, there...
- Posted March 27, 2013
Benefits of joining an organization
I have been a member of the Chronicle for three years now, and everyday I am reminded of its wonderful benefits. Joining the Chronicle has its perks, from the people I work with, to the informative conferences...
- Posted November 7, 2012
Set sail on the InternShip before graduation
As one becomes an upperclassmen, ice cream scooping, life guarding or being a camp counselor at the overnight camp in upstate New York that they’ve been attending since they were potty-trained starts to look less appealing on...
- Posted September 6, 2012