- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
- Spoons up!
All posts tagged "Instagram"
Opinion | A little button, The Mona Lisa and Kendrick Lamar
I hate my work almost as much as the industry. It feels every photo I take regresses my experience as a photographer. Every photo I take, and subsequently ask about, I hear the same response: “Hey, great...
- Posted February 27, 2018
You make me wanna shout
It took a random day at work for her to come up with a T-shirt design that she finally liked. Afterward, senior marketing major Kelly Murphy sent over her idea to the graphic designers that helped bring...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Change in (mis)communication
Technology may encourage people to connect, but how deep are these relationships tailored through screens? Studies show more than 4.75 billion content items are shared on Facebook every day, as well as more than 4.5 billion likes,...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Next time you’re out taking pictures of the clock tower, look out, because @Peopleinstagrammingquinnipiac is on the prowl! Peopleinstagrammingquinnipiac, run by junior Matt Francia, is the newest craze on campus. It is an Instagram account that posts...
- Posted November 14, 2013