- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
All posts tagged "Instagram"
Opinion | A little button, The Mona Lisa and Kendrick Lamar
I hate my work almost as much as the industry. It feels every photo I take regresses my experience as a photographer. Every photo I take, and subsequently ask about, I hear the same response: “Hey, great...
- Posted February 27, 2018
You make me wanna shout
It took a random day at work for her to come up with a T-shirt design that she finally liked. Afterward, senior marketing major Kelly Murphy sent over her idea to the graphic designers that helped bring...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Change in (mis)communication
Technology may encourage people to connect, but how deep are these relationships tailored through screens? Studies show more than 4.75 billion content items are shared on Facebook every day, as well as more than 4.5 billion likes,...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Next time you’re out taking pictures of the clock tower, look out, because @Peopleinstagrammingquinnipiac is on the prowl! Peopleinstagrammingquinnipiac, run by junior Matt Francia, is the newest craze on campus. It is an Instagram account that posts...
- Posted November 14, 2013