- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "Instagram"
Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
“Let’s just say I like her music about 25% less now,” President Trump said about Taylor Swift last week. Some would think that a comment like this would drastically alter the public opinion of a singer. For...
- Posted October 16, 2018
Opinion | A little button, The Mona Lisa and Kendrick Lamar
I hate my work almost as much as the industry. It feels every photo I take regresses my experience as a photographer. Every photo I take, and subsequently ask about, I hear the same response: “Hey, great...
- Posted February 27, 2018
You make me wanna shout
It took a random day at work for her to come up with a T-shirt design that she finally liked. Afterward, senior marketing major Kelly Murphy sent over her idea to the graphic designers that helped bring...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Change in (mis)communication
Technology may encourage people to connect, but how deep are these relationships tailored through screens? Studies show more than 4.75 billion content items are shared on Facebook every day, as well as more than 4.5 billion likes,...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Next time you’re out taking pictures of the clock tower, look out, because @Peopleinstagrammingquinnipiac is on the prowl! Peopleinstagrammingquinnipiac, run by junior Matt Francia, is the newest craze on campus. It is an Instagram account that posts...
- Posted November 14, 2013