- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "information services"
Nearly 100 multifunction printer systems located on the Mount Carmel, York Hill and North Haven campus have been updated by Information Services in time for the fall semester. Kristina Duran, junior biomedical marketing major said she tried...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Stop and think before you click
An email scam spread throughout campus on March 27 after the login information of a former employee was obtained using an outside email. Former Senior Vice President for Administration Richard Ferguson’s email was compromised and used to...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Chain email goes viral
An undetermined number of undergraduates received a chain email Saturday night due to a configuration error in the university’s email system, according to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan. The email was an invitation to...
- Posted April 3, 2013