- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "IMaGinE"
IMaGinE in Action hosts celebration
Quinnipiac’s IMaGinE in Action will host a student celebration Monday, April 21 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in LL 326 Commons. The event focuses on respect, being included and value. The group will focus on helping...
- Posted April 15, 2014
IMaGinEing diversity at Quinnipiac
Last Thursday, Quinnipiac released its IMaGinE (Inclusiveness, Multiculturalism and Globalism in Education) Strategic Plan Draft which is designed to expose students to a greater sense of diversity while enabling them to graduate as open-minded, global citizens. The...
- Posted March 27, 2012