- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "hurricane"
The storm that struck the south
What has been deemed the strongest storm to hit Florida in nearly a century by National Geographic, Hurricane Michael seemed to have snuck up on Florida residents, traveling into the Carolinas, Georgia and Virginia leaving a disastrous...
- Posted October 16, 2018
How students, QU recovered from Hurricane Sandy
When Hurricane Sandy hit the east coast this time last year, Quinnipiac University was closed for a week. When all was said and done, the school was left to deal with power outages on the Mount Carmel...
- Posted November 1, 2013