- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Hungary"
Chuck of all trades
Chuck Blue doesn’t have the most well-known name at Quinnipiac, but his face is one of the most recognizable here. He sits in the Student Center behind tall stacks of old records and hangs up jerseys that...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Hungarian students visit QU
The university welcomed a group of 18 MBA students from Corvinus University in Budapest, Hungary, this week. The students visited the university on Monday and toured Connecticut companies throughout the week. The university has a partnership with...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Professor named Honorary Consul of Hungary
Christopher Ball, director of the Central European Institute and Istvan Szechenyi Chair in International Economics, was inaugurated as the Honorary Consul of Hungary for Connecticut this evening in the School of Law’s Grand Courtroom. Executive Vice President...
- Posted September 19, 2013
MBA Students travel to Hungary
This summer, 13 students in the master of business administration (MBA) program traveled to Hungary to meet with business and government leaders in hopes of learning the differences between corporations in and outside of the United States....
- Posted September 6, 2013