- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Hungary"
Hungarian students visit QU
The university welcomed a group of 18 MBA students from Corvinus University in Budapest, Hungary, this week. The students visited the university on Monday and toured Connecticut companies throughout the week. The university has a partnership with...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Professor named Honorary Consul of Hungary
Christopher Ball, director of the Central European Institute and Istvan Szechenyi Chair in International Economics, was inaugurated as the Honorary Consul of Hungary for Connecticut this evening in the School of Law’s Grand Courtroom. Executive Vice President...
- Posted September 19, 2013
MBA Students travel to Hungary
This summer, 13 students in the master of business administration (MBA) program traveled to Hungary to meet with business and government leaders in hopes of learning the differences between corporations in and outside of the United States....
- Posted September 6, 2013