- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Honey Farms"
Honey Farms faces fine, suspension
The Honey Farms Wine & Liquor on Whitney Avenue is temporarily closed due to allegedly selling alcohol to a minor. Honey Farms was fined $5,000 and suspended from Oct. 1 through Oct. 15 by Connecticut’s Liquor Control...
- Posted October 2, 2013