- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Hogan Lot"
South Lot closed Friday, Saturday
The South Lot will be closed Friday and Saturday due to Student Programming Board’s Fall Fest on Sept. 28, according to Chief of Public Safety David Barger. SPB will begin setting up for Fall Fest at South...
- Posted September 26, 2013
Juniors to park in Hogan Lot
Plagued by unreliable shuttles and crowded lots, the commute to class was often a battle last year for Quinnipiac students and faculty. The Quinnipiac University Department of Public Safety wanted to make sure there are no such...
- Posted August 29, 2012
Junior parking limitations to start next Monday
Starting Monday, all students without senior parking decals will no longer be allowed to park in the Mount Carmel commuter lots prior to 3:30 p.m. on weekdays, according to an announcement on MyQ posted by Assistant Chief...
- Posted November 9, 2011
Security sending commuters to Westwoods
With the first weeks of classes coming to a close, the initial perks of living off-campus came to a screeching halt for Quinnipiac’s upperclassmen.
- Posted September 9, 2011