- Grandniece of Irish artist John Mulvany speaks at Great Hunger Museum
- Quinnipiac makes strides for Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month
- From classroom to candidacy
- Getting back to work
- That “Venice” Bitch
- The wrath of Bell
- Off the beaten path
- Chuck of all trades
- Magic on the court
- Bobcats Around the World: Footy phenom
All posts tagged "Hike to Yoga"
Off the beaten path
Even though the Sleeping Giant State Park remains closed indefinitely for restoration, there are other places where you can enjoy the autumn scenery. Here are a few of the best ‘fall’back options nearby. –A. Guerra “Hike” to...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Hike to Yoga begins
The athletic center’s “Hike to Yoga” offers participants a place to meet and meditate at the base of Sleeping Giant with a selected theme. Participants then hike up the mountain to a short yoga practice and reflective...
- Posted September 10, 2013
Namaste right here
When it comes to the outdoors, I have always been somewhat of an addict. Any chance to be in the fresh air, especially when the sun is shining, is an opportunity I jump at. So when QU’s...
- Posted April 24, 2012