- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey closes out non-conference play with a 4-1 win over Holy Cross
- Dean departure
- Sleeping Giant State Park set to reopen in spring
- Spring spotlight
- Semester of self-care
- Shut down, but not sleeping
- Bill Kohlhepp steps down from his position as Dean of the College of Health Sciences
- Scammers strike again
- Land of the unfree
- If a movie could talk…
All posts tagged "Hike to Yoga"
Off the beaten path
Even though the Sleeping Giant State Park remains closed indefinitely for restoration, there are other places where you can enjoy the autumn scenery. Here are a few of the best ‘fall’back options nearby. –A. Guerra “Hike” to...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Hike to Yoga begins
The athletic center’s “Hike to Yoga” offers participants a place to meet and meditate at the base of Sleeping Giant with a selected theme. Participants then hike up the mountain to a short yoga practice and reflective...
- Posted September 10, 2013
Namaste right here
When it comes to the outdoors, I have always been somewhat of an addict. Any chance to be in the fresh air, especially when the sun is shining, is an opportunity I jump at. So when QU’s...
- Posted April 24, 2012