- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "higher education opportunity act"
University regulates illegal downloads
With an infinite amount of websites available on the Internet, people all over the country may illegally download copyrighted materials. What many college students do not realize is that every private and public university in the United...
- Posted October 31, 2013