- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "health services"
University warns students about mumps outbreak
The university sent an email to students, faculty and staff on April 29 warning about a mumps outbreak on college campuses. The mumps have spread to college campuses across the country. Sacred Heart University reported there were...
- Posted May 4, 2016
Date rape drugs: what you don’t know
A fun weekend outing can quickly turn dangerous if someone is misinformed about the dangers of date rape drugs. Otherwise known as Club Drugs, Roofies, Liquid Ecstasy or Special K, date rape drugs are known for being...
- Posted February 17, 2016
QU plans for flu outbreak
Students who are contagious with the flu will be sent home, according to a Jan. 11 email to students from the Interim Director of the Student Health Center Sheila Burke. Students who cannot go home because they...
- Posted January 25, 2013