- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "hartford hospital"
Residents ‘Build a Friend’ for children
On Nov. 13, senior Katelyn Thompson and graduate student Joseph Avena, community assistants at York Hill, delivered more than 400 stuffed animals to the Hartford Hospital as a donation through Children’s Miracle Network. Thompson and Avena had...
- Posted December 3, 2013