- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "handicap"
Accommodating everyday struggles
Students may often complain about their struggles living on campus however, for senior Political Science major and Student Government Association President Joseph Mullaney, everyday can be a struggle. Mullaney is a student who is diagnosed with Friedreich’s...
- Posted February 22, 2017
Accessibility awareness for all students
Quinnipiac University is known locally and nationally for its aesthetically outstanding campus. The lush, green Quad is surrounded by beautiful buildings of brick and glass, and there is no shortage of Instagram-worthy shots between the three campuses....
- Posted February 3, 2015