- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "Hamden Planning and Zoning"
The North Residence Hall
The Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission approved the university’s plans to build a new residence hall on York Hill, according to Vice President for Public Affairs Lynn Bushnell. The residence hall will house seniors and feature air-conditioned...
- Posted April 3, 2018
University makes $1.2 million payment to Hamden
President John Lahey made a voluntary payment to the town of Hamden for more than $1.2 million Thursday, after declining to make the payment last year in opposition to a Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission amendment. The...
- Posted March 5, 2015