- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Hamden Planning and Zoning"
The North Residence Hall
The Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission approved the university’s plans to build a new residence hall on York Hill, according to Vice President for Public Affairs Lynn Bushnell. The residence hall will house seniors and feature air-conditioned...
- Posted April 3, 2018
University makes $1.2 million payment to Hamden
President John Lahey made a voluntary payment to the town of Hamden for more than $1.2 million Thursday, after declining to make the payment last year in opposition to a Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission amendment. The...
- Posted March 5, 2015