- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "hair"
Trump is brilliant
Let me start by giving you a little background…I am just about to complete the Presidential Campaigns class with Professor McLean. In fact, I am writing this article on Monday night from the comfort of my full-size...
- Posted February 11, 2016
Wreck: stop the ‘man bun’
A guy recently came up to me at the bar and wanted to dance with me. He was instantly denied for two reasons: 1) I’m in a relationship and 2) he was wearing his hair in a...
- Posted April 7, 2015
No shave November
Many students are participating in No Shave November, but not everyone knows the purpose behind it. According to no-shave.org, “the goal of No-Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose,...
- Posted November 4, 2014
RAVE: Ombre Hair
Ombre, a French term that translates to“shaded,” refers to any gradation of color. It’s applied to clothing, fabric, or the latest trend, hair. Countless A-list celebs have the hairstyle and add their own twist to it. Between...
- Posted November 14, 2012