- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "gym"
Outwork your stress
You may have heard the phrase sound mind, sound body, but the expression can actually go the other way around. In fact, exercise can be a great way to destress, especially with exams right around the corner....
- Posted December 7, 2016
Gym gender norms
As a senior, I have seen many changes to the school during my three years here. Classes get bigger, rooms get smaller, technology gets better, cafe food stays the same. But, there’s also some things that haven’t...
- Posted September 9, 2015
What you’re doing wrong at the gym
There are plenty of ways to waste time or improperly train at the gym, from incorrectly building your core to creating imbalances in the lower body. However, this is easy to avoid by making simple changes in...
- Posted October 10, 2012
Make fitness a habit, not an obsession
This past week, while waiting for a fitness class that I regularly attend to start, I casually said to my friend how I’m “obsessed” with working out. As the music started her response was, “Well at least...
- Posted September 29, 2010