- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "gym"
It’s FINALly upon us
We’ve all been there. All of your exams piled into one day or even assignments being due within hours of each other. Although it may seem too much to handle, as you’re getting through finals remember that...
- Posted December 4, 2018
Outwork your stress
You may have heard the phrase sound mind, sound body, but the expression can actually go the other way around. In fact, exercise can be a great way to destress, especially with exams right around the corner....
- Posted December 7, 2016
Gym gender norms
As a senior, I have seen many changes to the school during my three years here. Classes get bigger, rooms get smaller, technology gets better, cafe food stays the same. But, there’s also some things that haven’t...
- Posted September 9, 2015
What you’re doing wrong at the gym
There are plenty of ways to waste time or improperly train at the gym, from incorrectly building your core to creating imbalances in the lower body. However, this is easy to avoid by making simple changes in...
- Posted October 10, 2012
Make fitness a habit, not an obsession
This past week, while waiting for a fitness class that I regularly attend to start, I casually said to my friend how I’m “obsessed” with working out. As the music started her response was, “Well at least...
- Posted September 29, 2010