- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "gun control"
‘No more silence, end gun violence’
‘Hey—hey ho—the NRA has got to go.’ If you’ve been paying attention to the news even a little this month, you’d know that this past Saturday, March 24th cities around the globe participated in the March for...
- Posted March 27, 2018
School shootings: Another desensitized part of U.S. culture
Imagine: You’re sitting in class and there’s been a school shooting that day somewhere in America. The professor asks the question: Why do you think school shootings happen? All across the room you hear uproar. A quarter...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Students speak up
In the last week, two shootings occurred in the United States involving young children. In Nevada, a 12-year-old student shot and killed his teacher, and himself. He also fired at two other students who were rushed to...
- Posted October 31, 2013
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
Terrorists attack Kenya The Westgate Mall in Nairobi, home to luxurious shops and restaurants, was overtaken by Al-Qaeda linked terrorists midday Saturday, according to CNN. Sixty-two people are pronounced dead by the Kenyan Red Cross and another...
- Posted September 24, 2013
News outside the Quinnipiac Campus
Update on The Federal Budget Republicans sought to use the need to raise the federal debt ceiling in early 2013 to force deeper spending reductions before agreeing to an extension until May. In March, Congress will face...
- Posted January 30, 2013