- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "great caesar"
Quinnipiac alumnus releases indie-jazz extended play
Class of 2011 graduate, Mike Farrell, is a guitar player in the jazz-influenced band, Great Caesar. Its most recent Extended Play release, “Scattered Air,” proves that indie isn’t just for hipsters. Based out of Brooklyn, the sextet...
- Posted October 24, 2012
WQAQ sells out inaugural Festapalooza
WQAQ’s first “Festapalooza” made its debut on April 20, attracting all types of students as the music of six local bands from the tri-state area blasted from Burt Kahn Court. “I think it was a good...
- Posted April 24, 2012
Suckers will headline WQAQ’s Spring Concert [Video]
The Brooklyn pop/indie band will highlight the April 16 concert. Also performing will be The Fresh & Onlys, Trophy Scars, A Great Big Pile of Leaves, and Battle of the Bands winner Great Caesar.
- Posted March 23, 2011
Three times great
Eleven music acts took the stage Saturday night at the annual Battle of the Bands, hosted by WQAQ. Ten of them were no match for Great Caesar, who took home the $300 first place prize.
- Posted March 9, 2011
Cymbals, Caesar, Art Decade play for ‘Meals’
Students and fans gathered for an evening of music that featured Great Caesar, Art Decade, and headliner Cymbals Eat Guitars on Saturday at The Space. Two canned goods or a $5 fee granted concert-goers entry. All of...
- Posted November 10, 2010