- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "great caesar"
Quinnipiac alumnus releases indie-jazz extended play
Class of 2011 graduate, Mike Farrell, is a guitar player in the jazz-influenced band, Great Caesar. Its most recent Extended Play release, “Scattered Air,” proves that indie isn’t just for hipsters. Based out of Brooklyn, the sextet...
- Posted October 24, 2012
WQAQ sells out inaugural Festapalooza
WQAQ’s first “Festapalooza” made its debut on April 20, attracting all types of students as the music of six local bands from the tri-state area blasted from Burt Kahn Court. “I think it was a good...
- Posted April 24, 2012
Suckers will headline WQAQ’s Spring Concert [Video]
The Brooklyn pop/indie band will highlight the April 16 concert. Also performing will be The Fresh & Onlys, Trophy Scars, A Great Big Pile of Leaves, and Battle of the Bands winner Great Caesar.
- Posted March 23, 2011
Three times great
Eleven music acts took the stage Saturday night at the annual Battle of the Bands, hosted by WQAQ. Ten of them were no match for Great Caesar, who took home the $300 first place prize.
- Posted March 9, 2011
Cymbals, Caesar, Art Decade play for ‘Meals’
Students and fans gathered for an evening of music that featured Great Caesar, Art Decade, and headliner Cymbals Eat Guitars on Saturday at The Space. Two canned goods or a $5 fee granted concert-goers entry. All of...
- Posted November 10, 2010