- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "gay rights"
Screenwriter of “Milk” inspires students
The Student Programing Board set the stage for students to hear from Dustin Lance Black, the screenwriter of the academy award winning film “Milk,” on Monday, Oct. 14 in Burt Kahn Court. Matt Eisenberg At just 39...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Hollywood name comes to QU
One of Hollywood’s most acclaimed activists and screenwriters will be speaking to students Monday, Oct. 14 at 7 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court. Dustin Lance Black is the writer of “Milk,” the award-winning film and star-studded theatre...
- Posted September 17, 2013
Same-sex marriage and the GLBTQ community: students weigh in
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments over the constitutionality of two same-sex marriage laws: the Defense of Marriage Act, a federal law that recognizes marriage as a union between a man and a woman and...
- Posted April 3, 2013
Straight, narrow-minded Boy Scouts of America
For more than a century, Boy Scouts have made campfires and explored the great outdoors. The values outlined in the Boy Scout Oath and Law have reflected the organization’s intent to shape young men into upstanding citizens,...
- Posted March 7, 2013