- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "gay rights"
Screenwriter of “Milk” inspires students
The Student Programing Board set the stage for students to hear from Dustin Lance Black, the screenwriter of the academy award winning film “Milk,” on Monday, Oct. 14 in Burt Kahn Court. Matt Eisenberg At just 39...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Hollywood name comes to QU
One of Hollywood’s most acclaimed activists and screenwriters will be speaking to students Monday, Oct. 14 at 7 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court. Dustin Lance Black is the writer of “Milk,” the award-winning film and star-studded theatre...
- Posted September 17, 2013
Same-sex marriage and the GLBTQ community: students weigh in
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments over the constitutionality of two same-sex marriage laws: the Defense of Marriage Act, a federal law that recognizes marriage as a union between a man and a woman and...
- Posted April 3, 2013
Straight, narrow-minded Boy Scouts of America
For more than a century, Boy Scouts have made campfires and explored the great outdoors. The values outlined in the Boy Scout Oath and Law have reflected the organization’s intent to shape young men into upstanding citizens,...
- Posted March 7, 2013