- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "G.L.A.S.S."
Dressed in Drag
Music, laughing, snacks and X-rated jokes are a part of the average college experience. One element that some universities may lack is a drag queen, but Quinnipiac is not one of those universities. On Friday, Sept. 18,...
- Posted September 23, 2015
This is me: Making a life out of service to others
Stomping on the brakes, sophomore Alex Kriz brought his car to a screeching halt. Without a second thought, he jumped out of the car and took off running across the highway toward a car that was engulfed...
- Posted May 2, 2013
Same-sex marriage and the GLBTQ community: students weigh in
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments over the constitutionality of two same-sex marriage laws: the Defense of Marriage Act, a federal law that recognizes marriage as a union between a man and a woman and...
- Posted April 3, 2013