- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "G.A.M.E. forum"
School of Business holds eighth annual G.A.M.E Forum with NASDAQ
This year marks Quinnipiac’s 8th annual Global Asset Management Education (G.A.M.E.) VIII Forum. The financial conference was held in New York City from March 22-24. The event is run by Quinnipiac and cosponsored by NASDAQ. Students and...
- Posted March 27, 2018
It’s all business at the G.A.M.E. II Forum
More than 1,000 students from 115 universities and 38 countries as well as hundreds of business professionals attended Quinnipiac’s second annual Global Asset Management Education II Forum this past weekend, bringing business professionals and potentially their future...
- Posted April 3, 2012
G.A.M.E. forum unites business students and professionals
Ninety-two business professionals from 68 companies including Bloomberg News, Wells Fargo, and NASDAQ shared their wealth of knowledge with visiting business students from around the world at Quinnipiac’s inaugural Global Asset Management Education forum last weekend.
- Posted April 10, 2011