- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "G.A.M.E. forum"
School of Business holds eighth annual G.A.M.E Forum with NASDAQ
This year marks Quinnipiac’s 8th annual Global Asset Management Education (G.A.M.E.) VIII Forum. The financial conference was held in New York City from March 22-24. The event is run by Quinnipiac and cosponsored by NASDAQ. Students and...
- Posted March 27, 2018
It’s all business at the G.A.M.E. II Forum
More than 1,000 students from 115 universities and 38 countries as well as hundreds of business professionals attended Quinnipiac’s second annual Global Asset Management Education II Forum this past weekend, bringing business professionals and potentially their future...
- Posted April 3, 2012
G.A.M.E. forum unites business students and professionals
Ninety-two business professionals from 68 companies including Bloomberg News, Wells Fargo, and NASDAQ shared their wealth of knowledge with visiting business students from around the world at Quinnipiac’s inaugural Global Asset Management Education forum last weekend.
- Posted April 10, 2011