- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "fundraiser"
Quinnipiac crew teaches kids to “love their melons”
In 2012, the mission of Love Your Melon founders, Zach Quinn and Brian Keller, may have seemed like nothing more than another good idea. But after years of hard work, dedication and a whole lot of knitting...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Drayton gets on stage with his mom and dad. He takes the microphone with his two hands and when he tries to speak, he breaks out into giggles, throws his head back and looks to his parents....
- Posted March 3, 2015
University, program to donate Ebola transport vehicle
Due to an unprecedented Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone, the city’s public health infrastructure is exhausted. With that in mind, David Ives, executive director of the Albert Schweitzer Institute, teamed up with the Sierra Leone and New...
- Posted November 19, 2014
Interfaith groups coordinate “Hope For Sandy Hook Benefit Dinner”
The interfaith groups at Quinnipiac University are planning a “Hope for Sandy Hook” benefit dinner to raise funds for families affected by the Newton, Conn. school shooting. The dinner is set to take place on Thursday, Jan....
- Posted December 30, 2012